Monday 22 November 2010

Bow down

F Troupe These lovely people seem to bring shoe craftsmanship and beauty back to the well made shoe at an affordable price! No more fooloish trips to Russell and Bromley getting feisty with the yuppie battle axes, and saying no thankyou to the disgusting bags in their deperate bids to 'upsell'. Why do that!

F Troupe Have their own store just tucked up behind Carnaby street, on Marshall street. It's very sweet with a twist of darkness, such as a very regal looking two headed stuffed cat, every shop needs one of these. Basically I want everything, I think stock goes fast, as on my last visit they seemed to have nothing left to fit my wee size fives.






These are my favourites I wanna get my knit covered chubby toes in these sharpish, considering going up a size (my size outta stock, shucks) and just dealing with it. I will probably embarrass myself a lot trying to negotiate steps and pavements with clown feet and crash landing. fuck it I can take the pain.
 Good night sweet boots, I will dream of you.  x